PRIDE Industries Account Executive in Roseville, California
PRIDE Industries is a fast-paced company with a mission: To Create Jobs for People with Disabilities while providing high quality, value-added solutions to our nationwide customers. We are currently recruiting to fill the following position:
Job: Account Executive
Job Code: 844 - PR-Account Executive
HR Title Group: Sales and Marketing
Salary Grade: E14
FLSA Status: Exempt
Approval Date: January 2018
There are no direct reports with this position.
Under limited supervision, the Account Executive identifies potential new business prospects, recommends services and solutions that PRIDE can offer to the client, and successfully closes the sale. Employees in this job class up-sell existing customers on expanded services while actively seeking additional new client contracts to build a solid book of business over time. This job class requires knowledge of outside selling strategies, persuasive selling techniques, excellent communication skills, and an in-depth knowledge of PRIDE’s current products and services and the ability to meet annual quotas, customer satisfaction and retention requirements.
*Makes initial contact with potential customers through cold calling, referrals, identifying additional services for current customers, and actively pursues a variety of sales leads.
*Conducts presentations to provide potential customers with information on PRIDE’s organization and services. Attends community functions to represent and network for PRIDE.
*Determines scope of work needed by the customer and works with various PRIDE divisions and departments to determine a quote for products and services.
*Persuades potential customers to use PRIDE’s products and services, and current customers to expand current contract with PRIDE for additional products and services. Negotiates with customers on price, services and related contractual items. Responsible for closing the sale.
*Facilitates the sales and negotiation process with PRIDE operations, proposal team and other internal departments as necessary.
*Provides ongoing customer relations. Communicates with customer and PRIDE operations to assure all projects are meeting customer needs. Works to resolve issues when the customer is not satisfied; escalates issues as necessary.
*Updates customer database system on all accounts within area of responsibility. Tracks and enters all activity into sales logs, creates reports related to sales activities.
Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Denotes Essential Job Function
• Three or more years’ work experience in direct sales or customer account management with a successful record of meeting or exceeding sales goals;
• Knowledge of outside selling strategies, persuasive selling techniques, excellent communication skills, and an in-depth knowledge of PRIDE’s current products and services;
• Ability to meet/exceed sales targets and goals;
• Ability to meet/exceed customer retention and referral goals;
• Ability to act in a responsive manner to customer inquiries and requests; escalate the more difficult clients or matters as necessary;
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing; to make presentations and respond to inquiries by management, team, vendors and/or customers;
• Human relation skills to build effective relationships with team and internal customers;
• Intermediate to advanced computer literacy including knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation software;
• Knowledge of business English including vocabulary, spelling, and correct grammatical usage and punctuation;
• Mathematical skills to include the ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations;
• Ability to establish priorities and solve a wide range of business problems;
• Demonstrated customer service, common sense, problem solving and analytical skills;
• Flexibility to respond to changing work priorities and handle numerous projects at the same time.
Bachelors in Business Administration or related field
A comparable combination of formal education and work experience will be considered.
CERTIFICATES OR LICENSES REQUIRED:
The following licenses or certificates may be requireddepending on local, state and/or contract requirements:
Valid Driver's License
Employees must have the ability to perform the following physical demands for extended periods of time with or without assistance:
• Viewing computer screen/monitor
• Utilizing keyboard
• Answering phone/making calls
Work is performed in a normal office environment with limited privacy and some exposure to background noise.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to this job. Employees are expected to follow their supervisor’s instructions and to perform the tasks requested by their supervisors.
At PRIDE, we make a difference in the lives of many, one job at a time.
How to Apply
If you are interested in working for this unique organization that blends business with a social mission, please apply online at.PRIDE Industries is a VEVRAA federal contractor committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Visit our website to learn more!
PRIDE will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
PRIDE will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all federal, state, and local laws.
Job ID 2020-11458
Type Full Time Regular
Referral Bonus Eligible? Yes