PRIDE Industries Proposal Development Coordinator in Roseville, California
PRIDE Industries is a fast-paced company with a mission: To Create Jobs for People with Disabilities while providing high quality, value-added solutions to our nationwide customers. We are currently recruiting to fill the following position:
Job: Proposal Development Coordinator
Job Code: P27 - PR-Proposal Dev Coord
HR Title Group: Sales and Marketing
Salary Grade: E14
FLSA Status: Exempt
Approval Date: January 2018
There are no direct reports with this position.
Under general supervision, the Proposal Development Coordinator is responsible for proposals, presentations, collateral and special project schedules. Employees in this job class produce proposals and ensure the content meets compliance and criteria requirements. This job requires the ability to meet deadlines and the advanced responsive writing skills.
*Develops, coordinates, designs, writes and maintains proposals, presentations and business development collateral.
*Coordinate and produce proposals including: writing, editing, design layout, and assembly of a high quality final product that is delivered on time.
*Interpret RFP/RFI/RFB/SOQ criteria and proposal requirements, ensure compliance with the criteria and inclusion of responsible content to the proposals.
*Establish and maintain internal proposal and special projects schedules.
*Coordinates, schedules and follows up with diverse team members and subject matter experts for the completing of writing deliverables.
*Coordinates with other firms/consultants that are part of the pursuit team, request, collect and track receipt of collateral and ensure integration into the proposals/presentations.
*Provide quality control/quality assurance and editing of proposals, presentations and business development collateral.
*Provide information to maintain CRM to include, client, opportunity and project data points and records.
- Denotes Essential Job Function
• Five or more years of experience developing and coordinating proposals, presentations and business development collateral;
• Experience with graphic design and page layout in a deadline-driven, team environment, ability to collaborate with varied stakeholders, and to provide creative solutions to potential issues;
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing; to make presentations and respond to inquiries by all stakeholders;
• Human relation skills to build effective relationships with team and internal customers;
• Advanced power user in Office Professional an Adobe Creative;
• Intermediate to advanced computer literacy including knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation software;
• Knowledge of business English including vocabulary, spelling, and correct grammatical usage and punctuation;
• Mathematical skills to include the ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations;
• Ability to establish priorities and solve a wide range of technical writing problems;
• Demonstrated customer service, common sense, problem solving and analytical skills;
• Flexibility to respond to changing work priorities and handle numerous projects at the same time.
Bachelors in Marketing or related field
A comparable combination of formal education and work experience will be considered.
CERTIFICATES OR LICENSES REQUIRED:
The following licenses or certificates may be required depending on local, state and/or contract requirements:
Employees must have the ability to perform the following physical demands for extended periods of time with or without assistance:
• Viewing computer screen/monitor
• Utilizing keyboard
• Answering phone/making calls
Work is performed in a normal office environment with limited privacy and some exposure to background noise.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to this job. Employees are expected to follow their supervisor’s instructions and to perform the tasks requested by their supervisors.
At PRIDE, we make a difference in the lives of many, one job at a time.
How to Apply
If you are interested in working for this unique organization that blends business with a social mission, please apply online at .PRIDE Industries is a VEVRAA federal contractor committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Visit our website to learn more!
PRIDE will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
PRIDE will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all federal, state, and local laws.
Job ID 2020-11491
Type Full Time Regular