PRIDE Industries Rehabilitation Services Manager in Roseville, California
PRIDE Industries is a fast-paced company with a mission: To Create Jobs for People with Disabilities while providing high quality, value-added solutions to our nationwide customers. We are currently recruiting to fill the following position:
Job: Rehabilitation Services Manager
Job Code: M67 - PR-Rehab Services Mgr
HR Title Group: Rehabilitation Services
Salary Grade: N18
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Approval Date: August 2017
There are direct reports with this position.
Under minimal supervision, manages Rehabilitation Services Supervisors, Case Managers, and the services provided by PRIDE for mentally and developmentally disabled clients at a Company site or facility. Employees in this job class serve as a managerial liaison with governmental agencies, employers, staff, and family members to provide updates and required reports on the client/employee’s current condition and progress. This job requires comprehensive knowledge of management, case management, resources available to disabled people throughout the community, and the ability to oversee the provision of necessary services and development plans to each client.
*Ensures rehabilitation leadership and accountability at site level. Reviews staff’s documentation and reporting for completion and accuracy in accordance with licensing requirements.
*Manages site programs including behavior support, production and employment.
*Supervises employees; ensures a competent, motivated team through hiring, training, development, counseling and reviewing the performance of employees.
*Maintains relationships with external entities necessary to effectively communicate progress on disabled clients/employees. These entities may include licensing agencies, state oversight agencies, and funding agencies vital to continued support.
*Acts as a member of multiple internal and external committees; conducts a variety of meetings including staff meetings on a regular basis.
*Oversees, directs and controls the budget for all site based programs.
*Acts as an information source regarding all site based programs and department operations.
Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Denotes Essential Job Function
• Five or more years of experience in case management, social services, or a related including a minimum of three years of prior supervisory/management experience.
• Community relationships and knowledge of available funding resources;
• Supervisory skills to hire qualified employees, provide for their professional development, administer performance management and disciplinary processes effectively, and address employee relations appropriately;
• Ability to effectively supervise and develop assigned team to meet production/service goals while adhering to safety policies and rules;
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing; to make presentations and respond to inquiries by senior management, customers and/or employees;
• Demonstrated leadership, organizational, reasoning, problem solving and analytical skills;
• Exceptional customer service skills;
• Human relation skills to build effective relationships with team, customers and public;
• Advanced computer literacy including knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation software;
• Knowledge of business English including vocabulary, spelling, and correct grammatical usage and punctuation;
• Mathematical skills to include the ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations;
• Ability to establish priorities and solve a wide range of business, operational and strategic management problems;
• Flexibility to respond to changing work priorities and handle numerous projects at the same time.
Bachelors in Health & Human Services or related field
CERTIFICATES OR LICENSES REQUIRED:
The following licenses or certificates may be required depending on local, state and/or contract requirements:
Valid Driver's License
Employees must have the ability to perform the following physical demands for extended periods of time with or without assistance:
• Viewing computer screen/monitor
• Utilizing keyboard
• Answering phone/making calls
Work is performed in a normal office environment with limited privacy and some exposure to background noise.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to this job. Employees are expected to follow their supervisor’s instructions and to perform the tasks requested by their supervisors.
At PRIDE, we make a difference in the lives of many, one job at a time.
How to Apply
If you are interested in working for this unique organization that blends business with a social mission, please apply online at.PRIDE Industries is a VEVRAA federal contractor committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Visit our website to learn more!
PRIDE will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
PRIDE will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all federal, state, and local laws.
Job ID 2020-11479
Type Part Time Regular
Referral Bonus Eligible? Yes